Become a member of the largest public health network in Connecticut!
What does CPHA do for you?
- Advocate for greater public health resources and infrastructure at the state and federal level
- Voice your opinion on public health issues
- Provide networking
opportunities with health professionals from across industries in Connecticut
- Participation in the Annual Conference
at a discount
- Offer opportunities for CHES credits
throughout the year
- E-newsletters and updates on public health issues that matter to you
What does CPHA do for Connecticut?
- Making a change to improve safety and health of the public in Connecticut
- Advocate for healthy living in Connecticut
- Connecting with and affecting change at local health boards
- Support the public health workforce through mentoring and educational opportunities
What does CPHA do for agency/organization members?
- Promotion of events, personnel and job openings
- Advocate on your behalf for greater resources at the state and federal level
- Discounted individual memberships for up to 3 of your employees/members
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, contact the Membership Committee at Membership@CPHA.Info.
Update Member Profile | Register as a New Member